Plastic Vacuum Thermoforming —Food Tray
- Plastic thermoforming
- Packaging industrial
- PVC,PP,ABS etc., material
- 100pcs batch minimum
- Product description: Cn-moulding is a professional vacuum thermoforming plastic manufacturer for different industries, including the plastic food industry also in China.
In China, vacuum thermoforming plastic boxes are mostly used on food items, safety awareness of this package has also been of great importance to China’s health sector, hoping a good grasp of this package of quality production, the main share this article
China plastic thermoforming packaging production industry, which produced the basic requirements for the use of standard data.
Plastic thermoforming boxes of food inspection rules:
1. Logo on the product packaging should be marked: manufacturer, product name, size number, date of manufacture, inspection. And storage of the job number and shipping points to note.
2. The plastic vacuum is thermoforming of the product packaging: disposable plastic liner bags, external carton (standard load cartons), a set number of quantitative specifications for packaging by name.
3. Transport the product during transport should be standard stacking, light? Prevent extrusion pressure, mechanical impact, rain, Shuaidie and direct sunlight, and so on.
4. Inspection rules by China thermoforming GB2828-1987 “batch inspection Sampling procedures and sample forms” to. Receiving a company is entitled to test the product. When tested in a given volume should be no quality difference for a lot of the same batch, poor product mix.
5. Samples of each batch box number are not less than 2% of the total number of boxes.
6. Packing the number of not less than 10% of the sampling number.
7 .Test items according to the standard: 3.1,3.2,4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4 regulations.
8. Test results are subject to non-compliance indicators, should be re-taken double samples were a re-examination of the failed project. Review the results if we do not meet the specified target, the product may be defective batch processing.
9. Signs, packaging, transport, and storage of vacuum thermoforming parts.
10. Storage of the product during storage should be stored in a relatively cool, ventilated, dry indoor warehouse.
Temperature below 40 degrees. From the heat source at least 2M, cannot be stored together with toxic materials. Under normal storage conditions, since the production date shelf life of 30 June (three years).
If you have a new project that needs plastic vacuum thermoforming part making service, contact us today.
We give you the greatest quality assurance and after-sales.