What does an injection molding technician do?
An Injection Molding Technician
As we know, once the mold is uploaded to the China plastic molding, they should work till the order is done. But every day the mold needs to stop for a shift, my present view is: inspect the mold very carefully, solve the problem that occurs in injection machines, control the quality after maintenance. If we do three good, we can shorten the stop time within 50 minutes, it means 25 minutes one shift
Leadership also is thinking about how to achieve this goal. Injection molding plastics If we do not really take the initiative to make real work done, all plan is nothing, fortunately, I really want to do this job well, it can be considered to prove our value, or something else, in short, this thing is a major event in my work next year.
This would be good that all the people are mobilized through the Injection Molding Technician repair team.
1, Good point inspection program.
2, Set up inspection teams, primarily responsible for plastic molding company the completion of an inspection program.
3, Setting up the monitor to check the quality system.
4, Good seating arrangements for the team’s work.
5, The problem of online off-line processing, especially long-term torment online maintenance staff.
6, Perfect check of the operating instructions. For example, all spring, check all the screws removed infrequently, all movement spare parts
Injection Molding Work Report. In short, do practical work, reduce mold downtime, increase productivity
Duty of injection molding technician
1. Complete the installation and disassembly of each injection molding machine in the workshop. Check several molds produced in the workshop to prevent the damage of human factors
2, copy the injection molding machine process debugging, control product quality.
3. Assisted in mold maintenance and production operation.
4. Observe social security monthly to prevent equipment accidents.
4. Check whether the tools are complete and standard before work.
5. Record and maintain equipment and molds that cannot be produced normally.
7. Be responsible for the operation skills training and guidance for staff operating the injection molding machine.
8. Assisted in 6S management of the workshop.