Nitrogen gas-assisted injection molding
Nitrogen gas-assisted injection molding system, these advanced systems, and technology are to control the system directly injected into the mold cavity via a segmented plasticized plastic wrap nitrogen pressure on the plastic parts caused by internal expansion hollow, but still, keep the shape of the product surface intact. Application of nitrogen-assisted injection molding technology,
Has the following advantages:
1) plastic materials savings, savings rates can be as high as 30%.
2) shorten the production cycle time.
3) reducing the clamping pressure injection molding machine can be as high as 30%.
4) improve the working life of the injection molding machine.
5) reducing the pressure in the mold cavity, the mold of loss reduction and improving the working life of the die.
6) for certain plastic products, mold can be aluminum metal.
7) Reduce stress, product warpage problems and improve the density of the plastic parts.
8) to solve the problem and eliminate the product surface has shrunk.
9) to simplify the cumbersome design products.
10) Reduce consumption of injection molding machines.
11) lower investment cost injection molding machine and mold development.
12) reduce the production cost.
Nitrogen gas-assisted technology can be applied to a variety of plastic products, such as televisions or stereo housing, automotive plastic products, furniture, bathroom, kitchenware, household appliances and daily necessities, various types of plastic boxes and toys. Nitrogen gas-assisted injection molding technology in the injection molding industry must be subject to a wide range of applications